Thursday 4 April 2013

Talia's Nail Trends - Neons!

Spring and Summer Nail Art for 2013


Hi All!

I'm super excited to show all some of you my predictions for upcoming nail art trends of 2013! My clients are great at allowing me to express my creativity on their nails, and these new ideas definitely do not fall short of the unique designs they will get to sport on their nails this coming Spring and Summer season!

NEONS!


I absolutely LOVE it when my clients give me full range to do whatever I want on their nails, the only restriction, she wanted BRIGHT, BRIGHT, BRIGHT!! 

Featured in this design, one of my all time favorite Amore Prisma Pixie gels, Foxy Fushia. A highly requested color and favorite of my clients. The other two Pixie colors featured in this design are, Green Glow & Rebel Yellow. Released last year and two must have neon glitter gels!! The lines and dots done in the design where done with water paints and one of my favorite painting brushes, a Squirrel brush I purchased at a Nail Art course last year. 
TIP: When doing fine lines, be sure to hold your brush like a pencil, sounds simple, but it really does the trick!
(NOTE: Amore International is a professional gel product line, only sold to professional Nail Technicians, for more information on ordering please see the Amore International website to find a distributor near you)


Another fabulous client of mine let me do whatever I wanted on her nails! Not only is neon wonderful in itself, well it's even BETTER once your combine it with some neon leopard print! A fun unique design that sparkles as much as it shines! Once again, featured in this design, is one of my favorite color combinations! Amore Prisma Pixies in Foxy Fushia, Green Glow & Rebel Yellow. The leopard neon spots are done with Orly Instant Artist Paints in Neon Pink, Yellow, Green and Black.
TIP: When hand painting leopard print, try using a dotting tool to get a more precise application.
(NOTE: Amore International is a professional gel product line, only sold to professional Nail Technicians, for more information on ordering please see the Amore International website to find a distributor near you)

Stay tuned for more nail trends predictions and fun art ideas that my clients and I come up with this Spring and Summer!

Don't forget to check out my Facebook Page for updates and more nail art!

Where else to find me:


No comments:

Post a Comment